Resources on the Web…
• Health & Hope WV, http://helpandhopewv.org/prevention-in-your-region.html
One of the best prevention resources in WV.
• Help4WV, www.help4wv.com.
One of the best recovery resources in WV
• Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) WV: www.wvsadd.org
• Community Anti-Drug Coalition of America: www.cadca.org
• Partnership for Drug Free Kids: www.drugfree.org
• Narcotics Anonymous Meetings: 1-818-773-9999 x771 www.na.org
• Center for Substance Abuse Prevention: www.samhsa.gov/topics
• Alcohol Anonymous Meetings: 304-231-5867 or 1-800-333-5051 (24 hour hotline) https://www.aawv.org/fnd-meetings
• “WV Day of Hope” on Facebook
• “Community Impact Coalition” on Facebook or www.impactwv.blogspot.com
• Stigma Free WV, https://stigmafreewv.org/
• West Virginia Council of Churches: www.wvcc.org/day-of-hope.html
Funding for the 2018 Day of Hope is generously provided by the WesBanco Bank, Inc.,
Vineyard Christian Fellowship, and the Northern District of the United Methodist Church.